BeChef® - Pizza Stone Set for Oven and BBQ – Professional Cordierite Baking Stone with Peel and Wheel Cutter - Italian Homemade Pizza Baking Set with Elegant Gift Box
- THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN FLAVOUR: Our cordierite pizza stone is designed to help you obtain the perfect result when baking pizza in your oven or on your BBQ. It will hold heat while absorbing the moisture to make your piazza fluffy inside and crispy outside!
- EFFICIENT AND CERTIFIED STONE: Cordierite is the perfect natural material to store heat at high temperature, it doesn’t disperse heat and reduce cooking time by half. Our pizza stone hasn't any glazes and has both FDA - LFGB certifications.
- ALL YOU NEED TO BECOME A PIZZA CHEF: Our pizza baking set includes all you need to get the authentic Italian pizzeria experience. The aluminium paddle, sized for a typical Italian pizza, is very helpful to put the dough on the hot stone and comes with a long wooden handle to protect you from the heat of the oven and bbq. The removable handle allows you to clean the aluminium plate in a dishwasher and easily put the shovel away.
- ELEGANT DESIGN AND GIFT BOX: The high-quality pizza stone with tools and elegantly designed box make our pizza baking set the perfect gift for any pizza lover! A unique gift idea for a housewarming party, birthday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and Christmas!
- NOT ONLY PIZZA: The versatility of our pizza stone will enable you to bake bread, cookies, and buns! Use it in your oven inside or on the grill outside and get the best out of your new favorite cooking tool!
Details: BeChef was born from our passion for cooking which has led us to think of a professional pizza kit to make an Italian pizza as if you were in a real pizzeria. Every detail of our pizza stone set is designed to make a pizza like the one you eat in an Italian pizzeria. The particular composition of BeChef pizza stone in cordierite makes it ideal for a domestic oven and a BBQ. Cordierite it's the same material used in professional ovens, the rectangular shape accommodates a perfect Neapolitan pizza. The surface allows an even heat distribution and it absorbs the moisture to obtain a pizza fluffy inside and crispy outside: the Italian Pizza! EASY TO USE 1) Place the stone on the grid in the turn off oven and making sure there is no contact with the bottom of the oven 2) Turn on the oven at maximum power, ventilate, and wait for it to reach the proper temperature 3) Maintime roll out the dough on the work surface dusted abundantly with flour 4) Transfer the pizza on the shovel 5) Open the oven and let the pizza slide onto the stone using small strokes, avoiding the inner seasonings drop on the stone 6) In just 5 minutes your pizza will be ready 7) Take the ready pizza out of the oven using the shovel and serve it steaming on your table 8) Cut your crispy pizza with the wheel cutter and enjoy! ATTENTION: sudden changes in temperature make the refractory stones very fragile. We always recommend handling the stone when it is cold. EASY TO CLEAN Clean the stone with a cloth soaked in water and salt (or vinegar). Don't over soak it and don't use detergents. Use a simple spatula or a brush with steel bristles to remove any food residues. The pizza stone is made of natural material, do not worry if stains remain after cleaning, it ensures the absence of glazes and will not take away any functionality and efficiency from the stone. Certificates: -FDA -LFGB
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 13.1 x 3.7 inches