We're regularly looking for new individuals to join our fast growing team here at Ratton Pantry. On this page you'll find any open job vacancies, or those that may be coming up in the very near future.
Can't see your perfect job? Why not email us your cv to email@example.com and we'll happily keep you on record, contacting you in the future if anything suitable should arise.
You can find out more about Ratton Pantry and our team here.
Warehouse e-Commerce Assistant (Posted 17th March 2022).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our warehouse team within our Eastbourne based e-commerce business.
Variable working hours: 09:00 - 15:30, Monday - Friday, although working hours can be flexible. Pay rate: National Living Wage.
- Picking and packing items.
- Counting/booking in new stock deliveries.
- Completing regular stock takes.
- Previous warehouse experience not required, however would be useful.
- Heavy lifting (up to 25kg flour sacks) will be required on a regular, daily basis.
- The successful candidate must possess a positive work ethic, good initiative to work both on their own at times and within a team.
Starting date: Successful candidate can start immediately.
If you feel you're a good fit and are interested in this vacancy, please get in touch with us using the contact form below or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss next steps.